Sunday, October 13, 2013

Football's Hottest Wife


And a copy worthy beauty routine.




In honor of football Sunday, a pick-me-up post to pull us out of the Patriots’ now non-undefeated season. (Hoping for a win today, boys.) And if you're a Giants fan… well I'm not sure if this will soften the blow of your completely defeated season but I'll give it a whirl. BURN.  
 
Anywho, I've told you before that I'm a Victoria's Secret fiend (see how I eat like the Angels here) so it may come as no surprise that I’ve done a little digging as to what makeup collections they use outside of the VS brand.

RMS Beauty (created by Rose-Marie Smith) is a unique line of organic beauty products unlike any other and is a Victoria’s Secret Angel cult fave. The website boasts that each product is “formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin.”  




Gisele Bundchen (aka football’s hottest wife; aka Tom Brady’s wife; aka every girl and guy’s dream) swears by the RMS Beauty products so I thought I would too. And for good measure, I’ll also mention that Ms. Miranda Kerr is another dedicated follower.
 
Now I’m not a devotee to the organic life by any means but I can stand behind what Rose-Marie is doing. Also, if it’s good enough for the Angels, it’s good enough for me.

I ultimately chose what I believed would make me look most like a super model—the Living Luminizer, because who doesn’t want to be luminous, am I right? Gisele was featured on the RMS Beauty blog after using the Living Luminizer and was named one of StyleList's best looks at the 2011 Met Ball, so I was pretty positive I was starting in the right direction.




I have to tell you that this pricey pot is about the size of a Sacagawea coin but it makes you glow as bright as a shiny new one. It’s very subtle but gives you the natural looking radiance most people dream of. Think: liquid pearl. I’m obsessed. 

Apply it as you would a normal highlighter: to the apples of your cheeks, cheek bones, the bow of your lips, brow bones and down the bridge of your nose. It will last throughout the day (and the game) and you'll forget you're even wearing makeup (until you look in the mirror, of course).

I believe RMS Beauty is the future of makeup—as in products that work with our skin to make it better while still making us feel beautiful; no mud masks here. 



I'd love to hear about your beauty routine and if you use any RMS Beauty products yourselves!


Buy the RMS Beauty Living Luminizer here

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment