Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dressing For the Rain

April showers bring May flowers and blah blah blah.



Apparently all I do is talk about the weather but in all honesty, it totally affects what you wear.




Rainy days usually make me want to curl up in a ball and Instagram a picture of me sitting in bed with a cup of tea and a book or something stupid like that. You hate to love it, come on. (Follow me @mand_made!) But last week was different. Call it spring fever or call me crazy but despite the downpour, I ventured out to the Elevated Acre in FiDi to explore the little nature we have here.

I threw on some boyfriend jeans because, well duh, layered a sweater with an oversized button down, donned my trusty trench--one of the best purchases ever, and then wore heels because I don't own rain boots. It was great.




The Elevated Acre was adorable. I'll definitely be back when the suns out so I can Instagram a picnic with champagne flutes and a hot dog leg thigh gap. Until then, bring on the rain—I’m ready. 





Jeans: AG
Trench: Trina Turk
Boots: Via Spiga
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: Anthropologie
Bag: Zara




No comments:

Post a Comment