Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to the Party, H&M


H&M launched their e-commerce site today and I, along with the rest of America, am over the inter-web moon excited.






My first thought was, “Thank God I don’t have to wait in line for the Isabel Marant collaboration (re: show up late and hope there are leftovers).” My second thought, “I’ll probably never go in H&M again.”



A thing that slightly turns me off to H&M (aside from the fact that I can never seem to fit into their pants) is how overwhelming it can be—it is by no means a pop-in shop. You have to be prepared. Sure, if you go at 11am on a Tuesday to your local mall, you’re going to have a much more pleasurable experience than me, who always finds myself at their Newbury Street location at 6pm on a Friday, usually dehydrated and mentally unstable.



Let’s just praise the Swedes for jumping on this virtual bandwagon and relish in the fact that we no longer are limited to 6 items in the dressing room.



I can’t wait to grab this black vegan (re: imitation) leather clutch--the perfect mix of casual cocktail cool. (I just said that because I believe it.)








And this Lyocell army green dress, which will work for that heart wrenching transition between August and September.








Both only $34.95!



Also, did you see the models they signed? HEY ALESSANDRA! (and Doutzen, Maryna, Magdalena, Elsa…) My whole Instagram feed just imploded on this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment