Thursday, September 5, 2013

French Vogue


Guys, I’m on trend.




Because summer isn’t officially over until September 21 and because New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer ’14 collections only started showing today, I’m still feeling relevant posting things from the “oh so passé” SS ’13 collections.


There comes a time in your life when you realized you’ve made it. For some, it’s being hospitalized for exhaustion or calling your brief stint of unemployment your sabbatical. For me, it’s being so on trend with fashion, I don’t even realize it.





Twins. They are having a moment; a virtually unattainable and apparently creepy moment that I will savor every last second of.








Thank you Julien David, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani and my womb mate, Taryn for making this all possible.



I’ve made it to Vogue.



 
Original article published here.








No comments:

Post a Comment