Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Going HAM


The best kind of leak, courtesy of Isabel Marant-ish.









Let's take a break from apple talk for a second to share some BIG NEWS. 
 
Isabel Marant x H&M (aka the aforementioned HAM) lookbook has been leaked (courtesy of Fashionista) and well, I think I speak for us all when I say it’s well above par.



No, actually it’s definition awesome and I’m already obsessed. Only 51 days until it hits stores—not that I’m counting or anything (November 11)…



I give Madame Marant major props for staying true to her signature cool girl style, refraining from other collaborators' precedence of dulling down their designs for the lower priced market. Well done, Isabel, très bien!!




I’m particularly excited for this embellished bouclé jacket:




And these ode-to-last-season-cult-fav jeans:



Don’t forget, as previously mentioned, H&M has their new ecommerce site up so in the mean time, you can practice your quick checkout skills here. Perfect timing for their mid-season sale!




Original article by Refinery29.




No comments:

Post a Comment